Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome to Erotica for the Big Brain

Welcome to Erotica for the Big Brain, a friendly hang-out spot for readers and writers of good, high-quality erotic literary fiction. As I've just "moved in" there's a lot of work still to be done on the look of the place; the decor, the ambiance and all that sort of stuff. Eventually, though, I hope to build something that people will enjoy visiting on a regular basis.

One thing I know for sure is that I will be posting reviews. I love reading and reviewing exceptional books in many genres; but, till now, there really haven't been too many sites where people can find serious, useful, literate reviews of erotica. (Oysters and Chocolate, perhaps?) So, yes, there will be reviews, and, I hope, some friendly discussions about them, as well as the many issues and themes of interest in the often bewilderingly broad category known as literary erotica.

Terrance Aldon Shaw (call me TAS!)


1 comment:

  1. Hello.

    Erotica Revealed is pretty good for thoughtful reviews.

    ReplyDelete